🕐 07-20-18 4:17 AMmitresg posted Click to Reply and View all comments
The playground thru an obstacle course
I saw this rugged path to the playground. Not sure which is the focus? But each one is important. Good or not, it is interesting.
🕐 07-20-18 3:59 AMmitresg posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Thank you. I wondered myself. There is a half-hidden figure behind her too. But, generally I shoot for the picture content, and won't scratch my head for too long. Just a bit.
🕐 07-20-18 3:55 AMmitresg posted Click to Reply and View all comments
A stony garden path
Than you. I like black and white images, particularly those from the masters, who emphasise on contents.
Interesting shot. Has the fair happened yet this year?
🕐 07-4-18 11:14 PMwalter2 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
"Long Shadows" Midsummer's in Norway
Thank you, guys, for the 'Like' and also for the kind comment from micpic069 and yuriylux! The month of June is special to us Norwegians, as the evening light lasts until midnight - so we have a long photo-day!
Cod heads drying
Traditional Norwegian freeze dry technique for cod heads - after they are dry they will be finely ground. for use as a flavoring for fish soups - it is a very ingenious method! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look
Interesting bokeh - I have this lens but have not used it much on digital bodies- Nice inspiration!
Buddy Hoagies music corner
That sounds so Cool.... Great atmosphere....
mitresg,

Thanks for the like.
The Odd Couple
surreal. love it!
🕐 06-24-18 10:31 PMlance b posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Thank you very much, Terence2!
Great capture. Love it.
🕐 06-19-18 7:07 AMwalter2 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Thank you - Yuriy - for the 'Like' to this image!
🕐 06-18-18 5:18 AMwalter2 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
I love the atmosphere in the picture, and the smooth Bokeh in the background, Yuriy!
Wonderful Image