Come on, I'll fight you!
Thank you, hys - for your ever so kind *Like* to my image of this actor - The Viking reenactment happens every summer, here in my neighboring hometown, where contestants from all over Europe gather for a week. This one here, is taking his role 100% serious.
🕐 05-5-18 10:30 AMwalter2 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Bicycle
Thank you, both - hys and Yuriylux - for marking this image with a 'Like' and for the kind comment!

Best regards,
Walter
Viking Chief
Thank you, hys! These are participants in a Viking Reenactment festival that goes on every summer here where I live.
🕐 05-4-18 11:42 AMakul posted Click to Reply and View all comments
By: akul
Thank you !
Viking Swords and armor
The swords are of course handmade and forged in steel and decorated with bronze, afterwards. Thank you for the 'Like' to this image, hys!!
<|:o)
B&W Viking Chief
Thank you, hys - for marking this image with your well appreciated 'Like'!
By: akul
Great shot... I like the Compostion.
I love NY in the rain.
🕐 04-27-18 4:24 PMmitresg posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Early morning in a mall
Thank you. Caught the morning light from the high sun-roof, and of course, the girl.
A splash of colour
Thanks for the like Walter.
🕐 04-22-18 10:48 PMmitresg posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Wild, Wild West
Thank you. A brave woman - in the company of those 2.
OLd age.
By: kenito
Very nice, well done!
Thanks for your comment, Hys
Children of the Rohingya
Great Capture
🕐 04-13-18 9:40 PMhys posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Polar Coordinates
This is very interesting picture! I like it!
🕐 04-13-18 11:29 AMwalter2 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Old Wooden Houses
Thank you, Jjpaque03, for your 'Like' as well!
🕐 04-12-18 10:46 PMyuriylux posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Akul and Akemi-n, thanks!
🕐 04-11-18 1:23 PMmitresg posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Lying on a park bench
Thank you. I was on a park bench, lying on my back, when a black bird landed on the tree. This changed the whole scene in front of me. The bird didn't stay long. I grabbed my camera and shot quickly. The somewhat lack of focus, seems to have added some mystique - I think.
By: dvg
A classic!
🕐 04-9-18 11:12 AMwalter2 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Fog by the Sea II
Thank you, HYS - for your 'Like' to this image!
Changed my mind