🕐 09-5-10 5:13 AMjlancasterd posted Click to view details
A Little TLC
Photo by: jlancasterd
A Little TLC at the W&LLR Gala 4 September - 'Chevallier' was running a hot axle box.
🕐 09-5-10 5:02 AMjlancasterd posted Click to view details
A Quiet Break
Photo by: jlancasterd
'A Quiet Break' at Welshpool - W&LLR Gala 4 September
🕐 09-5-10 5:00 AMjlancasterd posted Click to view details
The Station Bus
Photo by: jlancasterd
'The Station Bus' at the Welshpool & Llanfair Light Railway Gala, 4 September
🕐 09-3-10 7:52 PMkanuck posted Click to view details
Photo by: rsolti13
Cool shot! Nice details and nice Zeiss sharpness^^
🕐 09-3-10 8:19 AMjtorral posted Click to view details
Photo by: rsolti13
I like the way you darkened the corners here. Good colors and tone.
🕐 09-2-10 5:13 PMkanuck posted Click to view details
Layers and Curves
Photo by: kanuck
Thanks! Yes its an amazing place to see. The place is set up perfectly for photography and I can't think of any other place like it in the world. You bascially have to be patient and choose your shots that move you I think otherwise you will be overwelmed. I took 12 rolls of both slide and black and white as well as 6 GB of digital on my D700 in just 6 hours while I was here. The weather was also kind to me hovering at just 71 degrees even though it should have been around 101 in early August.
🕐 08-30-10 6:27 PMjocelen posted Click to view details
Te Mata / Craggy Range (New Zealand)
Photo by: jocelen
Only a UV filter.
🕐 08-29-10 10:26 AMsanctamonius posted Click to view details
Photo by: sanctamonius
thanks much!
🕐 08-28-10 6:35 AMsanctamonius posted Click to view details
Photo by: sanctamonius
thanks Zeiss Man
🕐 08-26-10 6:53 AMrsolti13 posted Click to view details
Photo by: jtorral
Chevys.....I didn't know they were still around. All of them in FL were bought out/closed. Love the palenta (sp) there
🕐 08-19-10 6:16 AMsmallsmile posted Click to view details
Botswana Marsh
Photo by: ljsegil
Very nice... I really like this <b>lovely painting</b>: BRAVO!

Regards.

Luigi
🕐 08-18-10 5:31 PMzblake posted Click to view details
Photo by: jtorral
Make a trip to Norcal/SF. I have lots of spots for ya!
🕐 08-18-10 11:51 AMjtorral posted Click to view details
Large format floral macro
Photo by: ljsegil
I have added those lenses to the database. They were not there originally. You can update your list of lenses by going to http://www.nikonimages.com/lenslist.php

just check off the lenses you have and the next time you assign lenses to your photos you only select from your personal list of lenses.

Please send me any lens you do not see listed that you need on there.

JT
🕐 08-18-10 10:47 AMljsegil posted Click to view details
Autumn Colors
Photo by: ljsegil
Nikkor SW 120/8 large format lens, the widest that can be used on the 8x10" format, Astia 100F film.
Larry
🕐 08-18-10 10:43 AMljsegil posted Click to view details
Decaying Tulips
Photo by: ljsegil
The Nikon connection is the lens used which was a Nikkor AM 210/5.6 Micro large format lens on a Canham 5x7" camera, Kodak Portra 160NC film.
Larry
🕐 08-15-10 5:54 PMjocelen posted Click to view details
Tolaga Bay, New Zealand.
Photo by: jocelen
[Several pictures stiched together]
🕐 08-15-10 5:46 PMjocelen posted Click to view details
The Mata peak, New Zealand.
Photo by: jocelen

[Several pictures stiched together]
🕐 08-15-10 5:38 PMjocelen posted Click to view details
Track to Mt Cook (New Zealand)
Photo by: jocelen
[Several pictures stiched together]
🕐 08-14-10 12:50 PMjtorral posted Click to view details
Boy
Photo by: donuss
wonderful tones! This is a very nice capture! well done.
🕐 08-12-10 8:18 PMtimdesuyo posted Click to view details
Danger Buzz Aldrin, Danger
Photo by: timdesuyo
Cool. Where did he get it? I picked mine up second-hand, and I was kinda wondering the history of the toy...
popflash photo

Even a one time donation or subscription can go a long way in helping to run NikonImages.

Thanks for your support !