🕐 08-28-10 6:35 AMsanctamonius posted Click to view details
Photo by: sanctamonius
thanks Zeiss Man
🕐 08-26-10 6:53 AMrsolti13 posted Click to view details
Photo by: jtorral
Chevys.....I didn't know they were still around. All of them in FL were bought out/closed. Love the palenta (sp) there
🕐 08-19-10 6:16 AMsmallsmile posted Click to view details
Botswana Marsh
Photo by: ljsegil
Very nice... I really like this <b>lovely painting</b>: BRAVO!

Regards.

Luigi
🕐 08-18-10 5:31 PMzblake posted Click to view details
Photo by: jtorral
Make a trip to Norcal/SF. I have lots of spots for ya!
🕐 08-18-10 11:51 AMjtorral posted Click to view details
Large format floral macro
Photo by: ljsegil
I have added those lenses to the database. They were not there originally. You can update your list of lenses by going to http://www.nikonimages.com/lenslist.php

just check off the lenses you have and the next time you assign lenses to your photos you only select from your personal list of lenses.

Please send me any lens you do not see listed that you need on there.

JT
🕐 08-18-10 10:47 AMljsegil posted Click to view details
Autumn Colors
Photo by: ljsegil
Nikkor SW 120/8 large format lens, the widest that can be used on the 8x10" format, Astia 100F film.
Larry
🕐 08-18-10 10:43 AMljsegil posted Click to view details
Decaying Tulips
Photo by: ljsegil
The Nikon connection is the lens used which was a Nikkor AM 210/5.6 Micro large format lens on a Canham 5x7" camera, Kodak Portra 160NC film.
Larry
🕐 08-15-10 5:54 PMjocelen posted Click to view details
Tolaga Bay, New Zealand.
Photo by: jocelen
[Several pictures stiched together]
🕐 08-15-10 5:46 PMjocelen posted Click to view details
The Mata peak, New Zealand.
Photo by: jocelen

[Several pictures stiched together]
🕐 08-15-10 5:38 PMjocelen posted Click to view details
Track to Mt Cook (New Zealand)
Photo by: jocelen
[Several pictures stiched together]
🕐 08-14-10 12:50 PMjtorral posted Click to view details
Boy
Photo by: donuss
wonderful tones! This is a very nice capture! well done.
🕐 08-12-10 8:18 PMtimdesuyo posted Click to view details
Danger Buzz Aldrin, Danger
Photo by: timdesuyo
Cool. Where did he get it? I picked mine up second-hand, and I was kinda wondering the history of the toy...
🕐 08-12-10 1:11 PMjtorral posted Click to view details
Dynamic
Photo by: donuss
Excellent capture!
🕐 08-12-10 10:35 AMjtorral posted Click to view details
Photo by: gianttristan1
Wow. That is sharp. What lens did you use.
🕐 08-12-10 2:37 AMtimdesuyo posted Click to view details
Spider
Photo by: timdesuyo
Spiders are patient. He was all of a whopping half-centimeter across. Maybe a whole centimeter. I set up my camera, which scared him away, and then I left and came back 10 minutes later, when he had returned to his spot... and my camera was ready for him :)
🕐 08-11-10 6:54 PMjtorral posted Click to view details
Photo by: jtorral
This was too grainless so I added light grain in LR3
🕐 08-11-10 2:55 PMtimdesuyo posted Click to view details
Ultra Cola
Photo by: timdesuyo
Ultra Cola, a Japanese cola tied into the ever popular Ultra Man.
🕐 08-7-10 11:52 AMjtorral posted Click to view details
Photo by: jtorral
testing out the new D3S. Lovely camera.

Help run the site

Even a one time donation or subscription can go a long way in helping to run NikonImages.

Thanks for your support !