🕐 09-29-20 6:29 AMterence2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: photosphere42
I wasn't sure what I was looking at. I have looked at it several times to try and figure it out.

Compelling image.
🕐 09-28-20 11:28 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
"The Punisher" - 72 Pontiac Leman
Photo by: walter2
Thank's Terence Weaver - for the "Thump Up" to this one, as well - sleek ride!!
🕐 09-22-20 9:27 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Action !
Photo by: celina20
Pure Black & White Action! Very good image, full of drama, and with deep, juicy B&W-values!! Good show. :o)
🕐 09-20-20 10:17 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: rbfresno
I was gonna get you another "Thumbs Up" for this shot, but it would only take away the one I gave you already, so I'll just say "Perfect BIF" and leave it at that.
Be safe!
🕐 09-20-20 10:14 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
1954 FORD Crestline Skyliner
Photo by: walter2
Yes, I know - the present (Burger King) and the Past in harmony - that'd just how it is nowadays ... but somehow fitting, American Classic in front of an American Burger-restaurant - even if it's not the same era ...! :o)
Thanks for the 'Like' anyway - there will be more of Classic Cars to come. My new photo-motives. After beeing diagnosed with heart-trouble, I can no longer take long trips in nature for landscape-shots - now I just stand on the corner and let the motives come to me ...
Be safe! :o)
🕐 09-18-20 4:38 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Jamestown, CA; Cowboy Shooting
Photo by: rbfresno
Must be one of the most exciting images in here. The timing is just perfect. So is sharpness and DOF / Bokeh. Congratulations - well done!
🕐 09-18-20 4:36 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Sultry
Photo by: phiggys.com
Definitely worth studying this image - it's got the so called "Je ne sais pas quoi" - or how it is spelled (french, by the way)! :o)
🕐 09-18-20 4:30 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Speed ...(with panning)
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, Terence Weaver, for the 'Like' to this Cadillac entering the picture frame ...! :o)
🕐 09-17-20 2:06 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Social Distancing ...the New "Thing" ...
Photo by: walter2
Well, thank you, Jorge - I appreciate you taking time to comment here! I love a sun low on the horizon, which gives the image a special feel.
🕐 09-17-20 5:45 AMterence2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: photosphere42
wonderful image
🕐 09-17-20 5:44 AMterence2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: photosphere42
great image
🕐 09-16-20 2:26 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
How To Catch The Light
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, Hys, paquart and Jtorral - for the 'Likes' to this old image!!
🕐 09-16-20 2:20 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Panning a Jack Russel Dog, driving by
Photo by: walter2
Thank's also to Robert for the 'Like' to this image! :o)
🕐 09-6-20 5:16 PMterence2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: yuriylux
great image
🕐 09-1-20 1:05 PMmr.t posted Click to view details
Photo by: mr.t
Inte en aning om hur mycket vatten det är under kölen, men det är en väldigt liten båt. Roligt att du uppskattar den alla fall...
🕐 08-27-20 10:18 AMphotosphere42 posted Click to view details
Photo by: rbfresno
Exquisite, well done, thanks for sharing!
🕐 08-7-20 5:47 AMterence2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: terence2
Walter2

🕐 07-23-20 6:32 AMterence2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: yuriylux
great shot
🕐 07-22-20 6:16 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
1956 FORD F250 with admiring woman!!
Photo by: walter2
Thanks, Terence! I like it too - it has some "story" to it, and I like the way she looks at the "oldtimer" and the grin on the lady's face ...
🕐 07-20-20 3:20 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
1946 FORD SEDAN (in front)
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, Terence for your 'Like'!
popflash photo
TALinked
The Trade Association Resource

Even a one time donation or subscription can go a long way in helping to run NikonImages.

Thanks for your support !