🕐 08-14-19 2:35 AMaleksolar posted Click to view details
It's not about Heaven IV
Photo by: aleksolar
Hello,
Walter.
Thank you for your time. And above all, thank you for... constructive criticism. In fact - after cutting the upper part, we focus more on the idyll, on the houses. Thanks for the advice ( "2 Cents", heh ). "We're still learning".
Best regards, my (Photo*)Friend.

(* "We are a different breed of people. We’re a happy bunch." )
🕐 08-5-19 7:20 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
F/4 Trinity
Photo by: terence2
2 of which I have myself - the 16-35 and the 70-200 both f/4 (which are lighter to carry than their f/2.8 siblings) and I love the both! In between those 2 I use my secondhand bought Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 which is not too bad in sharpness - but it's not a Nikon!!
Why so high ISO?
25.600 seems a bit "overkill"? Don't get me wrong - one cannot see too much noise in the low-light area, but 6.400 would not have done the trick, with stationary objects ...?
Best regards,
Walter
🕐 08-5-19 7:13 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Contrasts ...
Photo by: walter2
Thank you very much, Terence Weaver - I am glad I touched a nerve there. Myself, I like most of all the cars from the late 50'is to early 60'is - I guess it's a personal feeling - beeing a 48'-model myself ...!
🕐 08-5-19 7:09 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
BUICK Eight - Dyna Flow
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, Terence - for the 'Like' to this image!
🕐 07-24-19 6:14 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Power unde the hood!
Photo by: walter2
Thank's for the 'Like' to this image, Terence !
Best regards,
Walter
🕐 07-24-19 6:13 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Enter Paradise!
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, Terence and Yuriy for the 'Likes' to this image!
Best regards,
Walter
🕐 07-16-19 8:41 AMphotosphere42 posted Click to view details
Photo by: vicencio1153
Nice image.
🕐 07-9-19 12:24 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
"All in Blue"!
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, jtorral for your 'Like' to this image!
🕐 07-7-19 2:51 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Buick and Pontiac - 2 Classic Cars meet
Photo by: walter2
Thank you for the 'Like' - terence2!
I just love the old, classics from the 50's an 60's
🕐 06-29-19 5:03 PMphotosphere42 posted Click to view details
Photo by: photosphere42
Lens: Carl Zeiss Planar 1:2.8 f=80mm ( for Rollei sl66 2 1/4 x 2 1/4) adapted for f mount.
🕐 06-15-19 4:37 PMterence2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: ivanthedude
Nice...…..
🕐 06-12-19 1:24 PMterence2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: ivanthedude
Have to Love Vinyl
🕐 06-7-19 9:40 PMterence2 posted Click to view details
New Multnomah County Courthouse
Photo by: dalth500
Great shot
🕐 06-6-19 9:30 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
1957 Buick Roadmaster convertible
Photo by: walter2
Thanks again, Terence - I am not sure about the model. It is a Oldsmobile though. I am not really an Amcar-expert or Amcar-owner myself. I just LOVE the old designs from 1948 up to about mid-sixties. Certainly the 50's and very early 60-s were the highlight of American car design (surprisingly coinciding With my own youth - I am a '48-model myself ...)!
These cars make Perfect motives when cought at the rigth time and angle.
Best regards
🕐 06-6-19 1:43 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Another Classic!
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, Terence! I appreciate your kind comment!
I love these classics when they are shown off at Amcar meetings in Norway. I ususlly com home with 600 - 800 exposures.
🕐 06-4-19 8:37 PMterence2 posted Click to view details
El Capitan
Photo by: dalth500
wonderful....
🕐 05-31-19 10:00 PMjtorral posted Click to view details
Crescent Moon
Photo by: dalth500
Love it. Makes me want to tale out my star gazing gear.
🕐 05-30-19 6:51 PMterence2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: yuriylux
wonderful colors.....
🕐 05-28-19 4:43 PMterence2 posted Click to view details
Arches National Park
Photo by: dalth500
nice capture
🕐 05-26-19 12:56 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: cathead77
Nice sky and beautiful clouds!

Help run the site

Even a one time donation or subscription can go a long way in helping to run NikonImages.

Thanks for your support !