🕐 09-21-19 3:27 PMphotobugjb posted Click to view details
Sit down and watch II
Photo by: aleksolar
Relaxing for me, nice composition.
🕐 09-17-19 3:23 PMterence2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: yuriylux
nice bokeh....
🕐 09-9-19 6:06 PMphotosphere42 posted Click to view details
Photo by: photosphere42
Lens: NIKKOR 50mm 2.0.
🕐 09-7-19 3:09 PMphotosphere42 posted Click to view details
Photo by: yuriylux
Great image!
🕐 08-29-19 10:21 AMphotosphere42 posted Click to view details
Photo by: photosphere42
All hands. Zeiss 80mm 2.8 Planar f:6.7.
🕐 08-26-19 9:42 AMrbfresno posted Click to view details
Photo by: geiantw
Extremely well done. One of the Best of the "HOF" images.
🕐 08-21-19 1:13 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Not really polished ....!
Photo by: walter2
I Guess the rather rough patina is good enough to go?
Thanks for the comment and the 'Like' - Jerry and Terrence!
🕐 08-18-19 7:59 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Step out into nothing ...
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, Luka!
🕐 08-17-19 5:41 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Cold Morning = Sea Smoke On The Water
Photo by: walter2
Thank you for your kind words, Aleksander. I alway lov fog in any season and time of day. It takes away many of the otherwise disturbing details ....
🕐 08-17-19 5:39 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Sunset 'n fog
Photo by: walter2
Thanks Aleksander - it was a rather special day i November (many, many moons ago!) when heavy fog driftet up the big river below. So thick and heavy fog, it blanketed out the sun to be able to shoot strat at the sun.
🕐 08-17-19 5:37 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
In the Jungle
Photo by: walter2
Thankls for the like and your kind comments about this - and other - image(s). Yes, I had a rather romantic look at nature then - almost 9 years ago ...
Walter
🕐 08-17-19 5:35 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Chevrolet ...
Photo by: walter2
Thank you for liking my image of these classic American cars - which, quite obviously I too am fond of. I don't OWE one of these - far too petrol-guzzling and expensive to run - but I like the harmony in their bodies.
🕐 08-16-19 1:16 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
442
Photo by: walter2
Thank's for the 'Like' Terence!
🕐 08-15-19 1:03 PMstevebriant posted Click to view details
Golden Eye
Photo by: stevebriant
Thanks Walter.
🕐 08-14-19 2:43 AMaleksolar posted Click to view details
Sundown On The Coast
Photo by: walter2
"Sunsets, like childhood, are viewed with wonder not just because they are beautiful but because they are fleeting." - R.P. Evans
🕐 08-14-19 2:35 AMaleksolar posted Click to view details
It's not about Heaven IV
Photo by: aleksolar
Hello,
Walter.
Thank you for your time. And above all, thank you for... constructive criticism. In fact - after cutting the upper part, we focus more on the idyll, on the houses. Thanks for the advice ( "2 Cents", heh ). "We're still learning".
Best regards, my (Photo*)Friend.

(* "We are a different breed of people. We’re a happy bunch." )
🕐 08-5-19 7:20 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
F/4 Trinity
Photo by: terence2
2 of which I have myself - the 16-35 and the 70-200 both f/4 (which are lighter to carry than their f/2.8 siblings) and I love the both! In between those 2 I use my secondhand bought Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 which is not too bad in sharpness - but it's not a Nikon!!
Why so high ISO?
25.600 seems a bit "overkill"? Don't get me wrong - one cannot see too much noise in the low-light area, but 6.400 would not have done the trick, with stationary objects ...?
Best regards,
Walter
🕐 08-5-19 7:13 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Contrasts ...
Photo by: walter2
Thank you very much, Terence Weaver - I am glad I touched a nerve there. Myself, I like most of all the cars from the late 50'is to early 60'is - I guess it's a personal feeling - beeing a 48'-model myself ...!
🕐 08-5-19 7:09 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
BUICK Eight - Dyna Flow
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, Terence - for the 'Like' to this image!
🕐 07-24-19 6:14 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Power unde the hood!
Photo by: walter2
Thank's for the 'Like' to this image, Terence !
Best regards,
Walter

Help run the site

Even a one time donation or subscription can go a long way in helping to run NikonImages.

Thanks for your support !