🕐 08-17-19 5:39 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Sunset 'n fog
Photo by: walter2
Thanks Aleksander - it was a rather special day i November (many, many moons ago!) when heavy fog driftet up the big river below. So thick and heavy fog, it blanketed out the sun to be able to shoot strat at the sun.
🕐 08-17-19 5:37 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
In the Jungle
Photo by: walter2
Thankls for the like and your kind comments about this - and other - image(s). Yes, I had a rather romantic look at nature then - almost 9 years ago ...
Walter
🕐 08-17-19 5:35 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Chevrolet ...
Photo by: walter2
Thank you for liking my image of these classic American cars - which, quite obviously I too am fond of. I don't OWE one of these - far too petrol-guzzling and expensive to run - but I like the harmony in their bodies.
🕐 08-16-19 1:16 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
442
Photo by: walter2
Thank's for the 'Like' Terence!
🕐 08-15-19 1:03 PMstevebriant posted Click to view details
Golden Eye
Photo by: stevebriant
Thanks Walter.
🕐 08-14-19 2:43 AMaleksolar posted Click to view details
Sundown On The Coast
Photo by: walter2
"Sunsets, like childhood, are viewed with wonder not just because they are beautiful but because they are fleeting." - R.P. Evans
🕐 08-5-19 7:20 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
F/4 Trinity
Photo by: terence2
2 of which I have myself - the 16-35 and the 70-200 both f/4 (which are lighter to carry than their f/2.8 siblings) and I love the both! In between those 2 I use my secondhand bought Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 which is not too bad in sharpness - but it's not a Nikon!!
Why so high ISO?
25.600 seems a bit "overkill"? Don't get me wrong - one cannot see too much noise in the low-light area, but 6.400 would not have done the trick, with stationary objects ...?
Best regards,
Walter
🕐 08-5-19 7:13 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Contrasts ...
Photo by: walter2
Thank you very much, Terence Weaver - I am glad I touched a nerve there. Myself, I like most of all the cars from the late 50'is to early 60'is - I guess it's a personal feeling - beeing a 48'-model myself ...!
🕐 08-5-19 7:09 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
BUICK Eight - Dyna Flow
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, Terence - for the 'Like' to this image!
🕐 07-24-19 6:14 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Power unde the hood!
Photo by: walter2
Thank's for the 'Like' to this image, Terence !
Best regards,
Walter
🕐 07-24-19 6:13 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Enter Paradise!
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, Terence and Yuriy for the 'Likes' to this image!
Best regards,
Walter
🕐 07-16-19 8:41 AMphotosphere42 posted Click to view details
Photo by: vicencio1153
Nice image.
🕐 07-9-19 12:24 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
"All in Blue"!
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, jtorral for your 'Like' to this image!
🕐 07-7-19 2:51 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Buick and Pontiac - 2 Classic Cars meet
Photo by: walter2
Thank you for the 'Like' - terence2!
I just love the old, classics from the 50's an 60's
🕐 06-29-19 5:03 PMphotosphere42 posted Click to view details
Photo by: photosphere42
Lens: Carl Zeiss Planar 1:2.8 f=80mm ( for Rollei sl66 2 1/4 x 2 1/4) adapted for f mount.
🕐 06-15-19 4:37 PMterence2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: ivanthedude
Nice...…..
🕐 06-12-19 1:24 PMterence2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: ivanthedude
Have to Love Vinyl
🕐 06-7-19 9:40 PMterence2 posted Click to view details
New Multnomah County Courthouse
Photo by: dalth500
Great shot
🕐 06-6-19 9:30 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
1957 Buick Roadmaster convertible
Photo by: walter2
Thanks again, Terence - I am not sure about the model. It is a Oldsmobile though. I am not really an Amcar-expert or Amcar-owner myself. I just LOVE the old designs from 1948 up to about mid-sixties. Certainly the 50's and very early 60-s were the highlight of American car design (surprisingly coinciding With my own youth - I am a '48-model myself ...)!
These cars make Perfect motives when cought at the rigth time and angle.
Best regards
🕐 06-6-19 1:43 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Another Classic!
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, Terence! I appreciate your kind comment!
I love these classics when they are shown off at Amcar meetings in Norway. I ususlly com home with 600 - 800 exposures.
popflash photo

Even a one time donation or subscription can go a long way in helping to run NikonImages.

Thanks for your support !