🕐 03-19-18 3:45 PMoldham posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Boats of Mull
By: stroop
I highly appreciate this work well done indeed
🕐 03-17-18 10:19 AMwalter2 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Coming home from school
Thank you both - yuriylux and hys - for the *Like* to this image. I appreciate that you are taking the time to view my images here on nikonimages.com!
🕐 03-16-18 7:10 PMmitresg posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Feet on the table
Thank you. The chairs had a good night's rest, with legs up.
🕐 03-16-18 7:09 PMmitresg posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Foot path in the park
Thank you. The deep shade had been accentuated by the use of film pushed 2 stops. Graininess OK?
🕐 03-16-18 5:32 AMwalter2 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
From last November
Thank you, hys - both for the 'Like' and your kind comment of this image of the Old Town of Fredrikstad in Norway!
🕐 03-16-18 5:30 AMwalter2 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Winter in the Bay
Thank you, yuriylux - for the 'Like' to this image!
Well Done
🕐 03-14-18 4:25 AMakul posted Click to Reply and View all comments
By: akul
Thank you very much for your thought provoking comment.
🕐 03-13-18 5:31 AMwalter2 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Inside/Out
Reflections of the passing man in the glass door is a nice touch!
Vintage Green Buick
Walter2 - Thank you for the "like." The annual car show in Iola, Wisconsin has over 2,000 classic cars. Lots of opportunities for great photos.
🕐 03-11-18 8:58 AMwalter2 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Round the Bend
Thank you, for Your very good and reality-based comment, micpic069 - appreciate Your effort in writing a few Words!
Best regards,
Walter
Water
Thank you, also to chriseeo, hys and terence2 - for your 'Likes' to this old image!
🕐 03-8-18 4:53 AMakul posted Click to Reply and View all comments
A bridge in the Botanic Garden
It is very effective. Beautiful shot.
The Viking
Thank you for your thoughts, rbsinto. This was by no means a planned portrait. The Viking happenede to walk by, in front of me where I stood ringside to photograph the annual Viking reenactment of a historical sword fight (see the rope-fence in the background?) and I had my 18-140mm on . I just took a chance and fired off a few shots as he walked by. By chance I got 1 hit, although this is heavily cropped.
Best regards,
Walter
By: akul
Nice, I use mine a lot.
A dark corner
Thank you. I have been eyeing this garbage-collection area for its graphic lines. The subdued light seems to suit it, in emphasizing the lines more.
I really like how this composition rendered in panoramic format encapsulates the light in an organic way. Bravo !
Purple perplexion
By: oldham
Love the poetic analogy of expression and colour. An alert mind and eye !!
Sunset; Hawaii ("Big Island")
Well done....
🕐 02-24-18 1:57 AMmitresg posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Old lamp posts at the Garden
Thank you. “.. friends shaking hands ... and say ‘how do you do.’”