🕐 09-18-18 3:26 AMwalter2 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Thank you, terence2 - for the 'Like' to this image!
🕐 09-13-18 10:53 AMhys posted Click to Reply and View all comments
60 years of Age ...
Nice car. I remember it.
No filters (left the polarizer in Oregon) clouds were enhanced using Photoshop CS6 - the Zeiss APO was the real star on this image
🕐 09-9-18 11:24 AMwalter2 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Cyclist At Dawn
Thank you HYS - for the 'Like' to this image!
Summer Night in Norway V
Walter. I want o buy a house there :)
Awesome shot !
US Open of Surf -Addriano
Excellent Surfing shot.
Overlooking Post-Sunset colors at Mauna Lani Point, Hawaii
Reminds me of "The Seer" from Cannery row.
Blue Eyes, Blue Hair
Wow. Those eyes are amazing!
Thank you very much for your kind comment, Jorge!
Great macro shot....well captured.
🕐 08-28-18 11:53 AMtorralba posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Blood of the Kraken
I like how the sky mirrors the pattern on the ground ( somewhat ). Great!
🕐 08-19-18 12:46 PMroc97007 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Very nice shot! The girl's pose is perfect.
🕐 08-13-18 11:15 PMwalter2 posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Thank you all, and HYS especially for 'Liking' this image!
Nice. Have any recent shot of her? These go back 6 years.
🕐 08-13-18 10:59 AMtorralba posted Click to Reply and View all comments
I like the separation created by the fog and the way the colors stand out against a neutral background.
Woa. Guy is flying!
Approaching storm
I like to add that I rather like the effects and moods of this picture. It had been underexposed drastically to achieve this. Walter, I would still like to have your expert comment.
BTW. This picture had been submitted, not dumped.
Seafront in the Morning
Walter. I admire your pixel-perfect pictures as usual. I am sure you have taken years to perfect it. I also have been taking pictures since the early 80s. So the mediocre pictures of mine are my expressions, though they might not be as good as yours. I have also been a member of Leicaimages for over 3 years, having dumped over 1500 pictures over that period.
Please stay and continue you good work. I have dumped my last picture onto the Nickon site. Good bye.
Crossing the Bridge
We have to increase our engagement here a lot with lots of colorful images to "balance" out this overflow of "the other kind", Yuriy - that is all we CAN do ....
Thank you for Your support!