🕐 06-6-19 1:43 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Another Classic!
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, Terence! I appreciate your kind comment!
I love these classics when they are shown off at Amcar meetings in Norway. I ususlly com home with 600 - 800 exposures.
🕐 06-4-19 8:37 PMterence2 posted Click to view details
El Capitan
Photo by: dalth500
wonderful....
🕐 05-31-19 10:00 PMjtorral posted Click to view details
Crescent Moon
Photo by: dalth500
Love it. Makes me want to tale out my star gazing gear.
🕐 05-30-19 6:51 PMterence2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: yuriylux
wonderful colors.....
🕐 05-28-19 4:43 PMterence2 posted Click to view details
Arches National Park
Photo by: dalth500
nice capture
🕐 05-26-19 12:56 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: cathead77
Nice sky and beautiful clouds!
🕐 05-25-19 1:58 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
1934 Ford TUDOR
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, Terence - it's such a rar car - a 1934 mod. Ford Tudor - not many of the around any more ...!
🕐 05-20-19 11:02 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Happy Cruise Night for classic Amcars
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, terence2 - me too, I love old (classic) cars and boats, as they make wonderful motives to photograph!
🕐 05-20-19 11:00 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: yuriylux
Lovely, smooth Bokeh, Yuriy!
What lens did you use here to get this shallow DOF?
🕐 05-19-19 9:23 AMjtorral posted Click to view details
Nikkor 300mm f/4D IF-ED.
Photo by:
How responsive was the auto focus?
🕐 05-16-19 5:06 AMterence2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: yuriylux
great shot
🕐 05-7-19 2:37 AMmicpic069 posted Click to view details
Photo by: yuriylux
Photographs in the " Still Life " Genre can be a demanding art to master, but you show the same compositional sensibilities at which you excel in your " Landscape" work.
The bokeh of the `Zeiss Milvius is very pleasing to my eye and the whole picture simply " works" for me.
Bravo ...Yuri
🕐 05-6-19 2:31 PMterence2 posted Click to view details
Yellow flower drops...
Photo by: palma
Wow!!!!
🕐 05-6-19 2:24 PMterence2 posted Click to view details
Eye-Contact ...
Photo by: walter2
Great Shot
🕐 04-29-19 12:16 PMmicpic069 posted Click to view details
Photo by: mrbiglens
I really like the Classic Black and White Film feel to this image with your treatment, like a contemporary Walker Evans.
The " windows on others lives" imparted by the window frames set against the fading signs really arrested my attention.
🕐 04-28-19 2:45 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: mrbiglens
Exclusive shot of somebody giving it all - for the sake of a picture! A dedicated photographer.
🕐 04-26-19 5:55 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Classic Chevrolet Bel Air cruising by ...
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, terence2 - Me too, love these oldtimers fom a time when american car design was at its best!
🕐 04-8-19 10:34 PMdalth500 posted Click to view details
Photo by: yuriylux
Still too cold for the honeybees to be active in this part of the world. I cannot detect any chromatic aberration or color fringing from this superb image!! Great work Sir!
🕐 04-4-19 5:58 AMaleksolar posted Click to view details
Photo by: stevebriant
I like everything in this photo.
Framing. Vibrant colours and atmosphere...
🕐 04-1-19 2:22 PMallmetro posted Click to view details
Photo by: yuriylux
I like this lens.
popflash photo

Even a one time donation or subscription can go a long way in helping to run NikonImages.

Thanks for your support !