🕐 09-18-18 3:26 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: walter2
Thank you, terence2 - for the 'Like' to this image!
🕐 09-13-18 10:53 AMhys posted Click to view details
60 years of Age ...
Photo by: walter2
Nice car. I remember it.
🕐 09-13-18 2:07 AMdalth500 posted Click to view details
Photo by: dalth500
No filters (left the polarizer in Oregon) clouds were enhanced using Photoshop CS6 - the Zeiss APO was the real star on this image
🕐 09-9-18 11:24 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Cyclist At Dawn
Photo by: walter2
Thank you HYS - for the 'Like' to this image!
🕐 09-7-18 11:02 AMjtorral posted Click to view details
Summer Night in Norway V
Photo by: walter2
Walter. I want o buy a house there :)
🕐 09-7-18 10:53 AMjtorral posted Click to view details
Photo by: tcr-images
Awesome shot !
🕐 09-4-18 11:00 AMrbfresno posted Click to view details
US Open of Surf -Addriano
Photo by: vicencio1153
Excellent Surfing shot.
🕐 09-3-18 9:00 PMjtorral posted Click to view details
Overlooking Post-Sunset colors at Mauna Lani Point, Hawaii
Photo by: rbfresno
Reminds me of "The Seer" from Cannery row.
🕐 09-3-18 8:58 PMjtorral posted Click to view details
Blue Eyes, Blue Hair
Photo by: rbfresno
Wow. Those eyes are amazing!
🕐 09-2-18 3:24 PMlance b posted Click to view details
Photo by: lance b
Thank you very much for your kind comment, Jorge!
🕐 09-2-18 11:41 AMtcr-images posted Click to view details
Photo by: ivanthedude
Great macro shot....well captured.
🕐 08-28-18 11:53 AMjtorral posted Click to view details
Blood of the Kraken
Photo by: stevebriant
I like how the sky mirrors the pattern on the ground ( somewhat ). Great!
🕐 08-19-18 12:46 PMroc97007 posted Click to view details
Photo by: yuriylux
Very nice shot! The girl's pose is perfect.
🕐 08-13-18 11:15 PMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Photo by: walter2
Thank you all, and HYS especially for 'Liking' this image!
🕐 08-13-18 5:32 PMjtorral posted Click to view details
Photo by: roc97007
Nice. Have any recent shot of her? These go back 6 years.
🕐 08-13-18 10:59 AMjtorral posted Click to view details
Photo by: paaddor
I like the separation created by the fog and the way the colors stand out against a neutral background.
🕐 08-12-18 2:16 PMjtorral posted Click to view details
Photo by: roc97007
Woa. Guy is flying!
🕐 08-7-18 7:46 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
Approaching storm
Photo by: mitresg
I like to add that I rather like the effects and moods of this picture. It had been underexposed drastically to achieve this. Walter, I would still like to have your expert comment.
BTW. This picture had been submitted, not dumped.
🕐 08-7-18 6:53 PMmitresg posted Click to view details
Seafront in the Morning
Photo by: walter2
Walter. I admire your pixel-perfect pictures as usual. I am sure you have taken years to perfect it. I also have been taking pictures since the early 80s. So the mediocre pictures of mine are my expressions, though they might not be as good as yours. I have also been a member of Leicaimages for over 3 years, having dumped over 1500 pictures over that period.
Please stay and continue you good work. I have dumped my last picture onto the Nickon site. Good bye.
🕐 08-7-18 4:05 AMwalter2 posted Click to view details
Crossing the Bridge
Photo by: walter2
We have to increase our engagement here a lot with lots of colorful images to "balance" out this overflow of "the other kind", Yuriy - that is all we CAN do ....
Thank you for Your support!

Help run the site

Even a one time donation or subscription can go a long way in helping to run NikonImages.

Thanks for your support !